From the manufacturer
- Radiused Front Baffle Reduces Distortion From Diffraction
- Proprietary Waveguide Optimized for Superior Imaging
- Front-firing Bass Port Reduces Boundary Coupling
- Custom-designed Bi-amped, Class A/B Amplifier
- High and Low Frequency Controls Help Tailor the Monitors to Their Location and User Preference
- Multiple Audio Input Connectors (XLR, ?” TRS, RCA) for Universal Connectivity in Any Environment
- Peak SPL : 109dB
- Frequency Response 35Hz – 35kHz (-10dB)
KRK ROKIT 8-3 G3
8″ Powered Studio Monitor
The ROKIT G3 powered studio monitor series maintains KRK?s reputation as one of the most frequently used studio monitor brands in the world. The R8G3 pairs an 8? glass-Aramid composite woofer with a 1? soft-dome tweeter for extended frequency response from 35Hz – 35kHz with maximum bass performance and vocal detail. The custom-designed bi-amped, class A/B amplifier delivers SPL up to 109dB and multiple input connections allow the ROKIT 8 G3 to easily integrate into most studio environments.
- 8″ Lightweight, Glass-Aramid Composite Woofer Delivers Clear Midrange and Tight Bass Response Down to 35Hz
- 1″ Soft-dome Tweeter Provides Pristine Clarity and Extended Response Up to 35kHz
- The radiused front baffle, proprietary waveguide and front-firing bass port give the ROKIT 8 G3 the flexibility to be placed in the best listening position
Welcome to the new KRK Systems Generation 3 ROKIT Studio Monitor
For a quarter of a century KRK have been the professional?s choice for mixing and mastering hit records around the globe. KRK?s ROKIT studio monitors have been the most popular choice for accurate monitoring, selling over one million units.
With the introduction of the new ROKIT4 and Rokit 10-3 KRK complements the existing Generation 3 line up and expands the legacy of performance ROKIT?s have become known for.
So whether you’re just starting out in desktop recording, or you’ve already laid down a few thousand tracks, give a listen to the ROKIT Generation 3 line of monitors and experience the standard of performance and accuracy that raises the bar once again.
About KRK Systems
Known for accuracy and solid, innovative engineering, KRK studio monitors have been the choice of professional recording engineers and artists for over three decades. Many of the hits you hear?in a variety of musical genres?were mixed on KRK speakers. Your passion is music: Reproducing it with clarity and accuracy is ours.
ROKIT 4 G3 ROKIT 5 G3 ROKIT 6 G3 ROKIT 8 G3 ROKIT 10-3 G3 Available Finishes Black, Silver, White Black, White Black, White Black Black Configuration 2-Way 2-Way 2-Way 2-Way 3-Way Woofer 4″ Aramid Glass Composite 5″ Aramid Glass Composite 6″ Aramid Glass Composite 8″ Aramid Glass Composite 10″ Aramid Glass Composite Mid Driver N/A N/A N/A N/A 4″ Aramid Glass Composite Woofer Frequency Response 51Hz – 35KHz 45Hz – 35KHz 38Hz – 35KHz 35Hz – 35KHz 31Hz – 30KHz Max Peak SPL 102 dB 106 dB 107 dB 109 dB 113 dB Power Output 30W 50W 73W 100W 140W High-Mid-Low Frequency 10W – N/A – 20W 20W – N/A – 30W 25W – N/A – 48W 25W – N/A – 75W 30W – 30W – 80W Dimensions (D x W x H) 8.82″ (238mm) x 6.09″ (155mm) x 8.31″ (211mm) 9.06″ (230mm) x 7.28″ (185mm) x 11.10″ (282mm) 10.87″ (276mm) x 8.82″ (224mm) x 13.0″ (330mm) 11.73″ (298mm) x 10.83″ (275mm) x 15.50″ (394mm) 21.5″ (545mm) x 12.8″ (325mm) x 14.4″ (365mm) Weight 8.67 Lbs. (3.93 Kg.) 14.1 Lbs. (6.4 Kg.) 19.4 Lbs. (8.80Kg.) 26.5 Lbs. (12.0 Kg.) 46 Lbs. (21 Kg.)
There are no reviews yet.