Whether you mix sound for film or EDM, you can help your work translate across other systems with the KRK 12s studio subwoofer. The powerful 12s boasts a 12″ woven Kevlar woofer with a 2.5″ voice coil in an MDF enclosure that’s capable of reproducing frequencies down to 26Hz. Even your trusted KRK monitors can’t do that! This extended low end gives you a better grasp on what frequencies to boost and cut, which can take your mixes from good to stunning. The 220-watt Class D amplifier faithfully pumps out 120 peak dB of tight, defined bass. The KRK 12s’s back panel lets you customize your sub response with an adjustable crossover point, sensitivity switch, and polarity and ground switches.
- Curved baffle design virtually eliminates diffraction distortion
- Low distortion 225-watt amplifier
- Front-firing port provides low frequency extension while reducing boundary coupling and the unique shape is optimized to avoid port turbulence
- Bypass footswitch control allows you to defeat the sub and provide full range audio to your recording monitors for use with a standard latching 1/4 inch mono footswitch
- Kevlar 12-Inch driver, high excursion woven Kevlar driver cone