ADAM Audio subwoofers are designed with one primary goal in mind: Achieving absolute accuracy and an authentic natural sound in the process of music reproduction. This means combining exceptional bass power with precision and clarity in every subwoofer. These elements are the perfect partners to complement the highly acclaimed clarity and transparency of ADAM monitors in the lower and lowest frequencies.
All ADAM subwoofers feature both balanced (XLR) and unbalanced (RCA) input/output connectors and comprehensive control options that allow for adapting to different room acoustics and requirements.
- Power: 1000 W RMS (1200 W sine)
- Active bass reflex subwoofer
- Speaker with 21″ paper membrane (543 mm)
- Frequency response Â± 3 dB: thomann 18 Hz – 150 Hz
- Adjustable crossover frequency level on the subwoofer
- Adjustable crossover frequency level on the satellite speaker
- Switchable phase
- Input: Balanced XLR
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 600 x 850 x 705 mm
- Weight: 85 kg