The M-Audio Bass Traveler is a portable headphone amplifier with a pair of 1/8-inch headphone jacks, so you can increase the quality of what youâ€™re listening to, then share it with someone else. The sound quality out of a mobile deviceâ€™s headphone jack or coming from the standard-issue computerâ€™s soundcard leaves a lot to be desired, even if youâ€™ve got spectacular headphones.
Many personal digital music players have a limited output for driving high-quality headphones, but the Bass Traveler has a two-level gain switch to boost the signal level, so the sound is always crisp and clear. It is ideal for use with virtually all headphones from 16-100 ohms, so you can get full performance out of your top-notch brand or just get more bass in your earbuds. A rotary on/off/volume control makes it easy to operate. The long-lasting built-in rechargeable lithium polymer battery provides several hours of uninterrupted listening enjoyment. There is an LED indicator for power on, low battery, and battery charge, and re-charging is done through the convenient micro-USB port.
- Battery-powered amplifier increases sound quality for up to two sets of headphones
- Rechargeable Lithium polymer battery lasts about 8 hours
- Bass boost switch optimizes sound for any headphone
- Compatible with 16-ohm earbuds up to 100-ohm studio headphones
- Micro-USB port for battery charging