From the manufacturer
LCT 240 PRO
- Type: Condenser, permanently polarized
- Acoustical operating principle: Pressure gradient transducer
- Transducer ?: 17 mm, 0.67 in
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Sensitivity: 16.7 mV/Pa, -35.5 dBV/Pa
- Equivalent noise level: 19 dB (A)
- Max. SPL for 0.5 % THD: 142 dBSPL
- Dynamic range: 123 dB
- Internal impedance: 100 ?
- Rated load impedance: 1,000 ?
- Supply voltage: 48 V +/- 4 V
- Current consumption: 3.1 mA
- Connector: Gold plated 3-pin XLR
- Microphone dimensions: 138 x 52 x 36 mm, 5.43 x 2.04 x 1.42 inch
- Microphone net weight: 310 g / 10.9 oz
The LCT 240 PRO is an extremely versatile cardioid condenser microphone designed for everyone who?s eager to take the next step in professional recording. Equipped with a high-performance condenser capsule it enables clean, modern, and detailed recordings. To accomplish an intimate and direct sound, especially on vocals, we have added a boost on the airy frequencies. The sturdy, compact and streamlined housing comes in chilly white and classic black. Be prepared for fantastic results on vocals, acoustic instruments, amplifiers, drums, piano; at home, in the studio and on stage – fast and uncomplicated.
What’s in the box?
Use the included clip to attach your LCT 240 PRO to your microphone stand easily. Time to give your microphone a break? Are you on the go? Use the leatherette bag to protect your mic from dust and scratches. The wind-shield comes in handy for outdoor gigs, vocal recordings, or simply to protect the capsule from moisture.
Condenser microphones are much more sensitive to sound than dynamic microphones. The LCT 240 PRO enables clean, modern, and detailed recordings. It boosts the airy frequencies for intimate and direct sounding vocal recordings.
Handles even the highest sound pressure levels
Whether you want to record your tube amp at high volumes, drums, saxophone or other instruments that produce high sound pressure levels – with the LCT 240 PRO you are always on the safe side. It can handle ear-shattering sound pressure levels and is able to reproduce every sound source in a clear and precise way at any volume.
LCT 240 PRO being used to record a guitar amplifier.
There are no reviews yet.