From the manufacturer
Matriarch is a patchable 4-note paraphonic analog synthesizer with a built-in Sequencer, Arpeggiator, stereo Ladder Filters, and stereo Analog Delay
Exploring the Moog Matriarch synthesizer from their personal home studios, multi-instrumentalist Lisa Bella Donna
- LFO – Full-range analog LFO with 6 selectable waveshapes.
- LADDER FILTERS – Dual analog filters with parallel (HP/LP), stereo (LP/LP), and series (HP/LP) modes available.
- ENVELOPE GENERATORS – Dual analog ADSR envelopes.
- VOLTAGE CONTROLLED AMPLIFIERS – Dual analog VCAs.
- ATTENUATORS – 3x bipolar voltage controlled attenuators with ring mod capability.
- MULTIPLES – 2×4 parallel wired unbuffered mults.
- SECOND LFO – Additional simple analog LFO useful for adding modulation to delay, filters and VCAs.
- EXTERNAL PROCESSING – 1/4? external audio input for processing guitars, drum machines, and more through Matriarch?s analog circuits.
The Pinnacle of Moog’s Semi-Modular Family of Analog Synthesizers
Moog Matriarch is a patchable 4-note paraphonic analog synthesizer with a built-in Sequencer, Arpeggiator, stereo Ladder Filters, and stereo Analog Delay
Create rich evolving chord patterns immediately with ?no patching required?, then tap into an abundance of inspiring textures, new sounds, and an endless supply of happy accidents through Matriarch?s 90 modular patch points. Based on the vintage circuitry of classic Moog synthesizer modules, Matriarch is a catalyst for creative ideas and a medium for multidimensional expression.
- VOICE MODE – Mono, duo, and 4-note paraphonic playability
- ANALOG DELAY – Stereo analog delay w/ up to 700ms of MIDI sync-able stereo or ping/pong style repeats
- SEQUENCER – 256 step sequencer w/ up to 4 notes per step and 12 stored patterns. Can be decoupled from Matriarch to independently sequence external gear.
- ARPEGGIATOR – Arpeggiator with selectable modes (Order, Forward/Backward, Random).
- SEMI-MODULAR DESIGN – Semi-modular analog synthesizer – no patching required.
- MODULAR CAPABILITIES – 90 modular patch points for endless exploration
- KEYBOARD – Expressive 49-note Fatar keyboard w/ patchable velocity and aftertouch.
- ANALOG OSCILLATORS – 4 analog oscillators w/ selectable waveshape and hard sync per-oscillator.
Matriarch is an analog synthesizer with an emphasis on imagination. The pinnacle of Moog?s semi-modular family of synthesizers, Matriarch?s patchable architecture and vintage Moog circuits reward open exploration with endless sonic possibilities and unparalleled analog sound. Easily create rich harmonic shapes with up to 4 notes of paraphony that can be sequenced, saved, and shifted with Matriarch?s intuitive 256 step sequencer, or stack the analog VCOs to play on a massive 4 oscillator mono synth.
With a deep assortment of synthesis modules based on Bob Moog?s original circuit designs, Matriarch?s 100% analog signal path spans a dynamic sonic vocabulary ? from overdriven monophonic bass to gently evolving paraphonic plucks that cycle through waveshapes into a wash of infinite delay trails. Coupling the power of vintage stereo ladder filters, dual Envelope Generators, stereo Analog Delays, and stereo VCAs, Matriarch delivers a multidimensional sound that empowers the sonic exploration of space and time.
Though Matriarch?s semi-modular design requires absolutely no patching, 90 modular patch points are easily accessible throughout the panel via the included 3.5mm patch cables. This powerful electronic instrument is a highly-versatile addition to any stage or studio that can effortlessly transform from a performance keyboard to a fully modular analog synthesizer at a moment?s notice.
In addition to its standalone function, Matriarch is also an ideal processor of external sound sources and a powerful keyboard front-end for expanding a DFAM, Mother-32, Grandmother, or Eurorack modular system.
Sequence and perform in mono, duo, and 4-note paraphonic modes.
STEREO ANALOG DELAY
Classic and ping-pong style repeats with lush infinite delay trails.
90 MODULAR PATCH POINTS
Create, mangle and explore the endless expanse of sound with 90 modular patch points.
There are no reviews yet.