The VL12 Prime is a premium DJ turntable that has been engineered and designed by DJs, for DJs. It packs all of the essential features that both DJs and vinyl enthusiasts hope for in a turntable with itâ€™s solid build and even more solid features. The most important thing for any DJ or vinyl enthusiast is, of course, the sound. To keep sound at optimal quality, the VL12 sports isolation feet to eliminate unwanted vibration and feedback and an isolated motor design which provides an exceptional signal-to-noise ratio. Also featured on the VL12 Prime is a rugged, all-metal tone arm base that supports an s-shaped tone arm for the most accurate tracking. Capable of operating at the most common speeds, the VL12 plays 33 1/3 and 45 RPM records the way they were meant to be played (45 RPM adapter included). As a DJ, beat-matching is a must so there is also an adjustable pitch range for + or â€“ 8%, 16%, and 50%. Blend records with absolute precision! When scratching records, you want your cuts to sound exactly how you imagine. Bring those cuts to life with the VL12 by using itâ€™s switchable low and high torque settings to get that right amount of pressure for your DJ set.
One highly overlooked aspect of DJing a party or event is how dark a DJ booth can be. To make navigating the VL12 easier in these conditions, there is built-in RGB lighting that illuminates the platterâ€™s edge and provides color selection and brightness controls. Impress the crowd with your DJ skills AND the aesthetics of your DJ gear, all while being able to see exactly what youâ€™re doing. Weâ€™ve taken some of your favorite turntables and kicked it up a notch with the VL12 Prime.
- Isolation feet eliminate unwanted vibration and feedback
- Isolated motor design, for optimal signal-to-noise ratio, and switchable Low and High torque motor settings
- S-shaped tone arm for accurate tracking, adjustable pitch range: Â±8%, 16%, 50%
- Rugged all-metal tone arm base and high-quality brushed metal controls
- Built-in RGB lighting illuminate’s platter’s edge, color selection and brightness controls, and 2-speed operation 331/3 and 45 RPM