The MC6000Mk2 is Denon DJâ€™s next generation, flagship professional DJ controller and digital mixer. Created to be the definitive tool for the most discerning of contemporary club and mobile DJâ€™s, the slimline, table-top steel chassis unit blends a 4 channel/8 source real-time matrix operational digital mixer with an uncompromising 24-bit, class leading digital and analog audio interface. This Mark 2 incarnation operates out of the box with full-version Serato DJ user download and is fully MIDI compliant to work with other software solutions via supplied or created mappings.
The MC6000Mk2 enables 4-deck functionality, opening up the creative possibilities of 4 deck mixing to all, with the unitâ€™s top panel placing the all important transport, pitch, EQ, loop, hot-cue/sample, navigation and FX controls ergonomically positioned to ensure optimal, error free live performance. DJs can now also take advantage of the world renowned video mixing features of the optional Serato Video plug-in allowing them to program, mix, add transition FX and scratch video just as they would with audio. The MC6000Mk2 also supports Seratoâ€™s DVS Expansion Pack to connect Turntables or CD decks and control Serato DJ, using Noisemapâ„¢ Control Tone records or CDs.
Operated as a fully functional DJ software controller or as a stand-alone digital mixer, the MC6000MK2 accommodates a multitude of connectivity options to suit a DJâ€™s preferred workflow.
- Slim Tabletop design for Mobile DJ portability.
- Intuitive 4 deck control, with independant deck buttons.
- Serato NoiseMap ready – Built-in DVS support for using the MC6000mk2 as an interface for timecode vinyl (requires Serato DJ v1.7 or later; DVS pack sold separately).
- Included USB Audio Interface (Soundcard) 2in/2out (stereo).
- High resolution 105mm Touch-Sensitive Jog Wheel.
- Smooth 60mm long Pitch Slider with high 14-bit resolution.