From the manufacturer
Toolroom Remix Packs
Remix with the sounds of the world?s premier electronic music label.
NV II gives you exclusive access to download studio-grade audio stems from Toolroom Records? catalog, allowing you the freedom to layer, tweak and chop today?s most relevant sonic textures.
ReiNVenting DJ Performance
The original Numark NV revolutionized DJ controllers. Its dual 4.3-inch full-color screens gave performers 1:1 real-time visualization of Serato DJ, so their attention could be focused and laptop out of sight.
With the NV II, we improved on the superior performance and intuitive layout of the original and provided more control in your displays.
The NV II adds gridlines to the screens’ performance views to let you seamlessly visually beat-match your tracks.
- Plug and play via USB cable to computer with Serato DJ (included) – no upgrade purchase required
Touch and Feel the Mix
Numark equipped the NV II with touch-capacitive EQ and filters for dynamic control of your sound. Two adaptive 5-inch touch-activated platters let you feel the music through your fingertips.
Performance Trigger Pads
Create your own remix during your performance using our 16 velocity-sensitive pads with backlit RGB feedback. The 10 pad modes allow hot cues, loop slicing, finger drumming, and more.
Four Deck Control
You have control to switch from decks 1-4 with one click. Mix instrumentals and a capella with four decks or create party/club mashups to pepper into your set in studio and on the fly at your gig.
Inputs for Pros
The NV II comes road-ready with XLR outputs, Booth / Master RCA outs, and a 1/4-inch mic out. It also offers the flexibility of using the 1/4-inch input or the 1/8-inch input for your headphones while cueing up music.
– 4-decks of Serato DJ software control in a sleek, low-profile design.
– Full-color displays provides 1:1 real-time visualization of Serato DJ.
– Gridlines on screen enable perfect beat matching.
– Dual 5-inch hyper-responsive metal platters with search and scratch modes.
– 16 velocity-sensitive trigger pads with backlit RGB feedback.
– 10 pad modes for hot cues, loop slicing, and sample triggering.
There are no reviews yet.